- Easy to use with simple instructions.
- Reliable and objective assessment of conditions in your environment.
- The test kit contains 2 - 8 monitors and detailed instructions and a risk evaluation form.
- Provides you with relative numbers of mould spores in your home in comparison to the natural background.
- Results available between 48-96 hours.
How it works:
Our Mould Test Kit has been developed to evaluate the relative concentration of mould spores in a specific location (e.g. bedroom, classroom and/or office) in comparison the natural environmental background.
Our do-it–yourself kit does not require specialist training to use, you follow the instructions and after a short period of sampling, cultivate the samples in a warm environment to see the results.
Read the instructions and place the first monitor in a outside location.
Place the other monitor in the indoor location you are concerned about.
Open the monitors and sample for the equal amount of time (e.g. 4 hours).
Close and seal the monitors and cultivate in a warm place between 48-96 hours.
Count the colonies on each plate and compare the numbers between the outdoor and indoor location. The higher the difference of the indoor samples the poorer the indoor air quality.
Mould Test Kit
- Product Code: MTK
- Availability: 999
£12.75 - £49.90
- Ex Tax: £12.75