Your site will be visited by a qualified assessor who will carry out investigations into the air quality and mould contamination problems at your premises.
In the course of the investigation, the assessor will inspect the site and surrounding areas and will collect information from occupants into activities on site and subjective perceptions of the indoor air quality problem. The assessor will also collect information on temperature, humidity in the premises.
We conduct a non-destructive investigation of your property in order to identify all sources of water penetration and condensation in the building. Our mould inspection, mould testing and sampling protocols are based on established investigation methodologies, government-issued guidance documents and international ISO and ASTM standards.
We will also collect air quality samples for the assessment of fungal spore contamination of the indoor air. The samples will be collected in strict accordance with the ISO 16000-20 Indoor air Detection and enumeration of fungal spores. The inspection of the property will be carried out in accordance with ISO 16000-32:2014 indoor air — Part 32: Investigation of buildings for the occurrence of pollutants
The assessment will provide you with accurate information about indoor air quality in the inspected premises, identification of moulds present, evaluation of the risk to health, the extent of fungal contamination and water damage to the property and recommendations on the most suitable improvement actions.
You will benefit from:
- High-quality service provided by qualified and experienced surveyors
- The survey, sampling and analysis carried out to International Standards (ISO)
- Moulds sampling in every habitable room of the property
- Accurate root cause identification
- Damp survey of the property
- Thermographic survey of the property
- Employees, Visitors and Occupants health risk evaluation (WHO, COSHH)
- Accurate, reliable and defendable data