- Easy to use with easy instruction.
- Reliable scientifically validated testing methods.
- Accredited analysis of your sample.
- Capable of detect lead as low as 0.0001% in materials.
- Laboratory report including the results and interpretation of your test based on government; or World Health Organizations Guidelines.
Lead is a toxic element commonly present in the indoor environment in the form of lead-containing dust. Exposure to lead has been associated with behavioural and development problems in children, anaemia, cardiovascular problems, kidney disease and many others.
There are many sources of this hazardous substance in the home environment such as;
- Old paints applied to skirting boards, doors, door frames, stairs, banisters, and window frames.
We have developed the Lead Test Kit to allow you to test for the presence of the harmful element at home and/or workplace.
How it works
Our Lead Test Kit has been developed to evaluate the concentration of harmful lead in paint and other bulk materials. Our do-it–yourself kit does not require specialist training. You just follow the simple instructions and send the sample back to us for accredited analysis. Once the analysis is completed we will prepare a report with interpretations of your results based on the government guidance.
Homeowners will be able to identify lead-based coatings helping to reduce or eliminate potential exposure to this toxic substance.
Building managers will be able to accurately assess the hazards in the building and to prevent unintended exposure of workers and building occupants.
Read the instruction and fill in the forms.
Collect the samples following the instruction and post back to our laboratory.
Receive a full report with interpretations and recommendations, If you are still concerned we will gladly discuss the report findings.