- Easy to use with simple instructions.
- Reliable and objective assessment of conditions in your environment.
- The test kit contains 2 – 8 monitors and detailed instructions and a risk evaluation form.
- Provides you with relative numbers of mould spores in your home in comparison to the natural background.
- Results available between 48-96 hours.
How it works:
Our Mould Test Kit has been developed to evaluate the relative concentration of mould spores in a specific location (e.g. bedroom, classroom and/or office) in comparison the natural environmental background.
Our do-it–yourself kit does not require specialist training to use, you follow the instructions and after a short period of sampling, cultivate the samples in a warm environment to see the results.
Read the instructions and place the first monitor in a outside location.
Place the other monitor in the indoor location you are concerned about.
Open the monitors and sample for the equal amount of time (e.g. 4 hours).
Close and seal the monitors and cultivate in a warm place between 48-96 hours.
Count the colonies on each plate and compare the numbers between the outdoor and indoor location. The higher the difference of the indoor samples the poorer the indoor air quality