WELL Performance V1 & V2
Our operatives will ensure that:
- The performance testing activities executed for a given project are conducted in accordance with the instructions and requirements.
- The data collected during performance testing accurately represents the environmental and design conditions in the project at that time.
Our performance testing operatives will select sample points for each performance test ahead of arriving on site. However, in accordance with the WELL testing requirements the sampling location can be altered to reflect the occupancy levels. As the requirements of the WELL scheme we will ensure that:
- The equipment used is maintained, calibrated, and operated according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Third party laboratory analyses are performed by UKAS accredited laboratories.
- Laboratory samples are collected, packaged and analysed in accordance with instructions provided by the third party laboratory.