WELL Performance Verification Testing Service
The WELL on-site performance testing is a requirement for the WELL Certification Scheme where and the results of collected data are reviewed to ensure that a particular test feature has been achieved.
Sysco Environmental Ltd is an approved WELL Performance Testing Organisation. The performance verification entails a site visit by one of our expert indoor air quality operatives (a WELL Performance testing agent) who conducts the performance tests specified by WELL.
How does WELL Performance testing work?
Our operatives will ensure that:
- The performance testing activities executed for a given project are conducted in accordance with the instructions and requirements.
- The data collected during performance testing accurately represents the environmental and design conditions in the project at that time.
Our performance testing operatives will select sample points for each performance test ahead of arriving on site. However, in accordance with the WELL testing requirements, the sampling location can be altered to reflect the occupancy levels.
As per the requirements of the WELL Scheme, we will ensure that:
- The equipment used is maintained, calibrated, and operated according to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Third-party laboratory analyses are performed by UKAS accredited laboratories.
- Laboratory samples are collected, packaged and analysed in accordance with instructions provided by the third-party laboratory.
Why choose Sysco to perform your WELL Performance testing?
We are an approved WELL Performance Testing Organisation so you can be assured that we have the professional knowledge and experience to assist you every step of the way.
We also have a huge amount of experience with indoor air quality testing across multiple sectors, from hospitals and laboratories to hotels and student accommodation complexes to retail and industrial units, and everything in between.
Please contact us for an informal chat about how we can help your business with its indoor air quality compliance.