Workplace Noise & Vibration
Working closely with design teams we can provide a rapid response on any projects where deadlines are critical. We offer services tailored to customer’s needs to ensure compliance with current regulations and standards. Our consultants will professionally advise you on how to best apply noise management and mitigation measures to ensure the protection of your employees and the public.
We have built a competent, professional team of highly motivated consultants who are committed to providing excellent client service. As a professional consultancy, we make sure that we use only high quality and accurate instruments and software so that we provide information that can be confidently relied upon. Our experience covers all aspects of noise and vibration, and we are up to date with the latest standards and regulations.
Your business can benefit from our extensive experience in the field of occupational noise exposure. We undertake all the necessary work to relieve employers of the concern and administration of industrial and workplace noise exposure surveys and provide practical solutions and advice suited for specific industrial situations.
A Sysco Environmental noise survey will not only provide you with comprehensive information about your employees’ personal exposure levels but will also include:
- Evaluation of the working patterns and good working practices
- Advice on the design and layout of the workplace to ensure low noise emission
- Guidance on the most appropriate noise control methods for compliance
- Evaluation of the use and suitability of hearing protection
- Advice on noise relating training and health surveillance
- Recommendations on the most cost-effective solutions to comply with current regulations.
We pride ourselves in providing practicable and cost-effective acoustic solutions and offer a flexible approach. We recognise that understanding our clients’ requirements and goals is the key to our success. With that in mind, we look forward to doing business with you.